House Construction– The method of building a house. Homebuilding is everyone desire.
To build dream home 48 quick steps are discussed.
48 quick steps for Independent House construction
- Buying a Land or Plot for building a house
- Designing to build dream home or house design as per building codes
- Estimation of quantities & Cost to building a house.
- Taking Permission from Authorities.
- Approaching a home builder or home contractors for house construction.
- Site Development or site soil levelling.
- Tracing of foundations by accompanying foundation drawings & Soil excavation
- For footings, Plain cement concreting PCC & concreting of foundations are done.
- The casting of Pedestals from foundation level to Natural ground level),
- For pedestals and footings treatment of termite is done.
- Excavation for laying of CRS wall to support plinth beams.
- CRS wall laying up to the bottom height of plinth beams
- Backfilling of soil is done up to the top of CRS.
- Plinth Beams concreting works.
- Concreting of Columns up to slab beams bottom.
- Soil backfilling up to 100mm underneath plinth beam.
- Backfilled Soil compaction, termites treatment & ground floor Plain cement concrete,PCC work.
- Concreting of slab and Staircase is done.
- Up to lintel level block Masonry Work is done followed by curing.
- The cast of lintels above windows and Doors is done.
- Masonry work over lintel level is done up to concrete slab/beam bottom
- Brick masonry of parapet walls is done.
- Frames fixing of Doors & Window is done.
- MEP works are done utilising electricians plumbers.
- The chiselling of brick masonry for electrical conduits fixing is done.
- cutting of brick masonry for plumbing pipes in block masonry as per drawings.
- External & inside Brick walls plastering works & curing.
- outside gate installation, Compound wall plastering works.
- Formation of the Underground storage tank.
- Installation of manholes, the connection of drain lines and gully traps fixing work.
- Outside shared parking & entry areas soil levelling, soling and PCC work
- Waterproofing of terrace, pond test & protection screed concreting works.
- electrification wiring & placing of main cable works.
- Kitchen staging fitting works.
- Waterproofing in bathrooms, pond test & protection screed concreting works.
- Bathroom, Internal flooring marbles, tile or granite works.
- Installation of window and door shutters.
- Parking tiles laying in entrance areas, the connection of ramp to the external road.
- Interior works like a false ceiling works etc
- Carpentry or wooden works
- Fitting of CP & Sanitary fixtures work.
- Switches, sockets, Current meter, Electrical lighting fixing works.
- Overhead tank, submersible pump installation in the underground storage tank.
- SS or MS railing works for the staircase.
- External, internal painting works.
- Getting the government electrical source & water source to the house.
- Fixing of air conditioning (AC’s) if required.
- Final review & House warming ☺
Five phases of constructing a new house.
The following are the five phases of construction.
- Plan-During construction
- Construct-During construction
- Monitor and control-During construction
- Close-Post construction
Process of building a house.
- Pre-construction steps
- During construction steps
- Post-construction steps
Pre-Construction steps for house construction
1. Buying land or plot.
Require to purchase land or plot for modern home construction.
2. Planning to build dream home as per building codes
Creating the home consists of designs with floor plans, site locations
walls and roof specifications. Licensed architects produce these designs.
Structural drawings include shuttering & reinforcement details.
3. Quantity calculation & learning the expense of building a house.
Building a house requires a huge quantity of material and budget.
Building estimator or construction cost estimator will produce the expense of building house details.
If gathering money is shorter than estimated costs, require to go for the house loan.
4. Getting Permission from Governments.
Require to take permissions from the municipal body before commencing soil excavations. The following are the listing of documents required before applying for permissions.
a. Land survey statements,
b.soil test records and procured land documents,
c.Architectural designs with architect certification,
d.structural designs with structural engineer certification,
e. Obtaining Undertaking certificate of civil engineer for construction.
5. Requesting a house contractor or general constructor to build dream home.
A house builder or constructor will build the house.
Proper attention to be practised while choosing a constructor or builder to build dream home.
During-construction steps for house construction:
Post-construction steps for house construction
3 Soil sampling methods for construction
where is super earth heaven located?inside or outside solar system??
Is the size of solar system is equal to one oxygen atom??
What is definition of supreme God as per Ancient Indian scriptures
33 Comments on “48 quick steps for House construction”
Very good information for new engineer s&construction field people, please provide simple caluclations of budjet plannes&cost estimations.
Thanks a lot for giving everyone a very remarkable chance to read articles and blog posts from here. It really is so lovely and packed with a great time for me personally and my office mates to search the blog really thrice every week to find out the newest stuff you have got. And definitely, we’re certainly astounded with your great tactics served by you. Selected 4 areas in this article are unequivocally the most effective I’ve had.
Re Engineering is also required for the field people for easly understanding of the subject
Point of you like case studies for the daily burning issues of construction works.
Hi! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
You made some respectable factors there. I seemed on the web for the problem and located most individuals will go along with with your website.
Excellent website. A lot of useful info here. I抦 sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!
There is noticeably a lot to realize about this. I feel you made some good points in features also.
I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more here frequently. I am quite certain I抣l be told many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i抦 glad to show that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most indisputably will make certain to don抰 put out of your mind this web site and give it a glance regularly.
I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I抣l add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Hello, thanks for sharing such pretty information with us.I hope you will some more info about construction related t please keep sharing.
Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?
This is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in quest of more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!
I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , I抣l try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
I’m still learning from you, but I’m improving myself. I certainly love reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the aarticles coming. I loved it!
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice day!
Hello there, I found your website via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.
hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.
Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
Thank you for writing this post!
Thank you for writing this post!
Please provide me with more details on the topic
May I request that you elaborate on that? Your posts have been extremely helpful to me. Thank you!
Thank you for writing this article. I appreciate the subject too.
Thank you for sharing this article with me. It helped me a lot and I love it.
fantastic submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!
I have recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
I don?t even understand how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this post was good. I don’t realize who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already 😉 Cheers!
What?s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other customers like its helped me. Great job.