Vastu Shastra for home-4 structural direction principles
Vastu Shastra for home has been employed in India through ages while constructing a HOME, According to ancient india,it is being told that Vastu is a great contributor for blissful living. It is being told that it has great contribution for the the flow of positive energy which creates peace and happiness.
Vastu shastra for home gives correct site direction, room position and also gives correct placements for home items.
We might live in a small 100sq yard home or 500 sq yard apartment but at the end of the day what all we want is peace at home…
4 structural direction principles
EAST ,WEST, NORTH SOUTH does just four directions play a crucial role for well being of a home? Yes, says our ancient Vastu Shastra. Vastu principles following correctly brings happiness, also helps in growth of career, education, improves bonding of relationships, provides good wealth.
Now what are the Vastu shastra home principles ?
Vastu principles are so many. From buying the plot,choosing correct structural direction and even for placing the mirror in the home as its own vastu.Just think about a middle class family is it possible to follow all these vastu principles.
Few may follow and few might not. But,it is important if we can manage to consider 4 structural direction principles while constructing an home.
Few Basic Vastu shastra for home Tips
- South-east(Agneya) is considered to be the best direction for Kitchen.
- North-east(Esanyam) is the best direction for Pooja room.
- North-west (Vayuvya)is considered good direction for Bathroom
- South direction is the best direction for bedroom
5 Home vastu Energy elements
What we need to understand is God is a creator,he is in all directions whether it is east ,west ,north or south.Vastu shastra(science of architecture) is just to avail the benefits of positive energy to drive the powerful cosmic energy elements in our livelihood.
Vastu shastra contains 5 home vastu energy elementsEarth,Water,Fire,Air and Space ,these energy factors allow us to attain the greater health , happiness, peace, knowledge and wisdom. Your home may not be entirely perfect with vastu. But you may start eliminating negative energies entering your home by following these energy elements
Vastu shastra for home is just not about the direction or position of every room, it also about the most required elements which kept in home. Not all can consult an expert interior decorator for Vastu . So,we just wanted to take you through few important tips that needs to be followed to create a comfortable house .
- Always keep your home clean, neat and clutter-free. As you wake up ,try to keep clean the house and keep it neat. Clean your windows and doors ,they help in the flow of wealth into your home.
- Plants and trees enhance the beauty in home . Ofcourse, plants help to cleanse the air we breathe. . Never keep thorny plants in the home.Eg:Cactus.
- Statues and painting in our home plays a vital role for blissful living. Peaceful colours will bring calmness in the house. Statues and paintings potraying violence , war and any negativity like sorrow or grief should be avoided. Avoid painting your walls black.
- Never place a mirror or television in front of the bed. Your reflection in a mirror must not be seen when in bed .
- Main door or entrance door should be bigger than the other doors at home and doors doesn’t make any creaky sounds.
There are many such, but these are some basic tips which can be followed for eliminating negative energies entering our home.Hope this is useful for you…Please do comment …Thank you…